- Vision_Scholarship_Info_2022.pdf (363.5K) 2회 다운로드 DATE : 2022-06-15 10:14:11
28th Annual Vision Scholarship Award 2022
The Vision Scholarship Award of Arumdaun Presbyterian Church was established in 1994. The scholarship originated from the prayers and loving hearts of the Arumdaun congregation to foster and develop spiritual leaders for the second generation of the Korean-American Church by providing a scholarship that lasts until graduation to those with the vision of serving in youth ministry and/or English Ministry in the Korean-American Church.
* Eligibility Requirements
The applicant must be a Korean-American Christian who will be attending seminary during the 2022-2023 academic year, either as a new or continuing student with the following criteria:
1. Attend an accredited seminary as a full-time student (minimum of 9 credits per semester)
2. Enrolled in a M.Div. program
3. Be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States
4. Has a vision for serving in the Korean-American Church in youth ministry/English Ministry
5. Be a permanent resident of OR attend seminary in NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA or PA
* Application Materials
1. Vision Scholarship Award application (online submission only)
3. Vision essay: personal essay stating your vision as a Christian leader(the essay must be typed on letter-size paper, double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margin all around, and should be 1-2 pages
4. Letter of recommendation from a pastor
5. Letter of recommendation from a professor
6. Official transcript
7. Proof of United States citizenship or permanent resident status
8. Tuition bill (or acceptance letter) from applicant’s seminary
* Selection of the Vision Scholarship Award Recipients
Recipients of the Vision Scholarship Award shall be selected and notified upon review of the completed application package (including all of the above-requested materials) and an interview of the candidate by the Vision Scholarship Committee.
* Distribution of the Vision Scholarship Award
The selected recipients of the Vision Scholarship Award will receive Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500) per semester until graduation (3 years total, 4 years possible based on circumstances)
in accordance with the rules and regulations established by the Vision Scholarship Committee.
* Application Submission
Applications must be submitted online only at www.arumdaunchurch.org/visionscholarship/.
* Application Deadline: July 9th, 2022 (Sat)
* Announcement of the Vision Scholarship Award
The recipients of the Vision Scholarship Award shall be notified individually on or before August 1st, 2022.
* Vision Scholarship Award Ceremony(Tentative)
The Vision Scholarship Award Ceremony will be held at Arumdaun Presbyterian Church on August 6, 2022 (Saturday). We request that all recipients attend the ceremony with their family members.
Arumdaun Vision Scholarship Committee
1 Arumdaun St. Bethpage, NY 11714
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.