페이지 정보안지수ㆍ2019-09-04 19:34
- Arcola YG pastor job description.pdf (67.4K) 14회 다운로드 DATE : 2019-09-04 19:34:15
1. Church Arcola Korean United Methodist Church
52 South Paramus Rd., Paramus, NJ 07932
• Youth Group Pastor focusing primarily on grades 6-8
• Total Youth Group (middle and high school students) size: 50-60
• Fluent English is required
• Korean is a plus
4. Hours may vary and some flexibility is required but generally include:
• Fridays (for office hours and staff meetings)
• Friday night youth group gatherings
• Sunday service and prep
5. Ministry details include but are not limited to:
• Provide pastoral leadership/ training to YG teachers and students
• Help plan and organize FNL (Friday night youth group gatherings)
• Shared preaching responsibilities on Sundays
• Help plan, develop, and implement all aspects of a balanced youth ministry alongside the existing Youth Group Pastor including mission training and confirmation education.
6. Compensation $1,500 monthly
7. Qualifications and Skills:
• Exhibit a personal and growing relationship with God and a teachable spirit
• Currently enrolled in, or graduated from, an accredited seminary.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of needs and challenges of today’s youth
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with youth, parents, staff and congregation.
• Musical talent and praise team experience not required but a plus
Please contact AKUMC Educational Committee Chair, Fred Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.