[GA] EM Pastor, The Lord's Community Church, Part-time > 구인

본문 바로가기

페이스 상패 제이미 제이미혜택

갈보리교회구인 뉴욕선교교회 구인

스팸으로 인해 구인구직 게시판은 회원등록후 관리자가 권한을 올려야 글쓰기가 가능합니다. 게시판 사용이 불편하시면 이메일(usaamen@gmail.com)과 카톡(아이디 usaamen)으로 내용(텍스트 only)을 보내주시면 바로 조치해 드리겠습니다. 

구인

[GA] EM Pastor, The Lord's Community Church, Part-time

페이지 정보

주님의공동체교회2023-08-17

첨부파일

본문

The Lord's Community Church
주님의 공동체 교회
Address: 100 Pinnacle Way Suite 140,
Norcross, GA 30071
Contact number: 1-678-462-1771
Email: tlccga.acct@gmail.com
YouTube: TLCC Church

The Lord's Community Church (TLCC)

1. The Core Values and Calling of TLCC
We are a church that fulfills God's Will, "The Most High Himself will establish Zion," achieved
through His Vision, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his
Messiah."
2. Introduction of the Church: Non-denominational, member of The Korean Church
Council of Greater Atlanta
Mission: "The Most High Himself will establish Zion" (Psalms 87:5)
Vision: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Messiah" (Revelation 11:15)
Strategy: By raising up King's Kids in the Seven Mountains - "I, the Lord will be there God, and my servant David will be prince among them." (Ezekiel 34: 23-24)
Method: "In that day I will restore David's fallen shelter - I will repair its broken walls and restore its ruins - and will rebuild it as it used to be." (Amos 9:11)

3. Job Description
We are seeking a dedicated Part-Time English Ministry Minister to join our team and
contribute to the spiritual growth and development of our English-speaking community. The ideal
candidate will be passionate about fostering a vibrant and inclusive church environment through
their involvement in Friday and Sunday services, EM Bible study sessions, and various spiritual
formation activities.
4. Compensation: $2200/month

5. Ordain Status: Those who have been ordained as ministers, those who are preparing to be
ordained as ministers, or are currently in the ministry. Previous experience is not
required.
6. Language: English, Korean-English bilingual preferred

* If you are interested in the position, please send inquiries and/or the requested documents to
tlccga.acct@gmail.com.
* Required documents: Testimony of faith, resume, two letters of recommendation, and answers to
the questions below:
- How do you describe your leadership style?
- What are your thoughts on speaking in tongues, spiritual gifts, and prophecy?
- Please share your thoughts on the Second Coming of Christ and the restoration of Jerusalem
- What do you think of God's perspective on the next generation and His plans and visions for
them?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

베장구인

아멘넷의 시각게시물관리광고안내후원안내ㆍ Copyright © USAamen.net All rights reserved.
상단으로

아멘넷(USAamen.net) - Since 2003 - 미주 한인이민교회를 미래를 위한
Flushing, New York, USA
카톡 아이디 : usaamen / USAamen@gmail.com / (917) 684-0562

모바일 버전으로 보기