2세(중등부 교사/EM-대학부 사랑방 리더)간증: 부모-자녀(중고등/EM) 함께 하는 찬양-간증 예배” > 지난 오피니언

본문 바로가기

이곳은 2017년 이전에 올려진 아멘넷 오피니언 칼럼 글입니다. 이름으로 찾으실 수 있습니다.
황상하 | 김동욱 | 최송연 | 허경조 | 이수일 | 송흥용 | 김정국

지난 오피니언

2세(중등부 교사/EM-대학부 사랑방 리더)간증: 부모-자녀(중고등/EM) 함께 하는 찬양-간증 예배”

페이지 정보

이수일 2008-11-17

본문

The 1st Intergenerational Praise-Testimonial Night

FRIDAY, 11/21/08 AT 08:30 PM, AT HANMIN’S MAIN SANTUARY

The Grace Korean Presbyterian Church (
216-50 28th Ave. Bayside, NY 11360 Tel:718-428-9191

"PLEASE COME JOIN TO SUPPORT Alicia (소영) JOO!!!"

“중고등부 및 영어권과 한어권 함께 하는 찬양-간증 예배!!!”

주소영 선생은 30세 미혼, 현 중등부 교사 및 영어권(3부예배)소금사랑방의 리더… 그녀는, 20년 이상의 절망과 고독을 동반한 심한 우울증을 하나님께서 어떻게 치료해주셨는지를 간증…부모와 자녀들이 경험하는 고달픈 이민 생활의 애환, 사랑과 돌봄을 갈망하는 한 젊은 여성의 영적 갈급과 절규, 우리 교회를 자기 가족 이상으로 여기게 하신 하나님의 은혜 … 특히, 이민 생활의 애환에의 공감 그리고 어린 1.5및 2세의 자녀 뿐만 아니라 성장한 미혼 자녀들의 심적, 영적 갈등을 이해할 수 있는 귀중한 은혜의 간증!!!

관계 전도를 위한 좋은 초청의 기회!!!

(뒷면에 영어 요약)

처음 간증을 부탁 받았을 때 참 부담스러워… 그런데, 간증은 저의 삶에 관한 이야기가 아니고, 저를 20년이상의 절망과 고독으로부터 구원하신 하나님께 영광을 돌림을 인식…저는 다른 사람들을 신뢰하지 못하고 두려워하며 스스로 수치스러워 하는 등으로 정신적인 은둔과 고립으로 …

세탁업을 시작하신 부모님들은 7살의 저와 5살의 여동생을 다른 사람에게 맡기는 것을 두려워… 저희 들을 보호하기 위해서 사람들과의 접촉을 제한… 아파트에서 뒤꿈치를 들고… 문을 항상 잠그고 대답도 하지 말고… 특히, 저희들만이 집에 있다는 것을 선생님들과 친구들에게 알리지 말 것을… 어릴 때 셔츠 안에 빨간 줄에 열쇠를 달고 다니기도 …

고등학교 시절에 가정과 학교에서 관심의 대상이 되지 못했고, 타인과의 접촉이 거의 없었으며 성적도 곤두박질 …교회 출석은 오직지옥가는 것이 무서워…타인을 사랑할 수 없었으니 하나님을 사랑하지 못했고, 구약의 벌하시는 하나님이 저를 지배…대학 졸업 후 스스로 가치있는 사람임을 증명하기 위해 일(회계사: CPA)을 시작…

돈을 벌어 부모님은 좋아 하셨지만, 마음에 평강과 목적이 없어 공허함으로 … 물건 사는 등의 소비벽으로 공허를 채워보려고 … 기쁨 대신에 계속 울음으로 전전긍긍 … 결국 저는 엉뚱한 곳에서 사랑과 관심을 받으려고 하고 있음을 깨닫고… 많은 내적 상처와 거절감(rejection)으로 직장을 그만두며 상담공부를 위해 대학원으로 진학…

하나님과 친밀해짐을 느낄 수 있었으나 저속의 상처와 거절감은 여전히… 그러다가 한민교회를 출석하면서 사랑(신약)의 하나님을 느끼며중등부 교사로… 학생들을 통해서 진솔하게 감정을 표현하고 친밀해지는 법을 배워 하나님과 동행할 수 있게 … 학생들이 속의 것을 내놓으며 저를 신뢰하니 저속에서는 기쁨과 성숙… 그리고 비젼 사랑방을 통해 속으로 남을 판단하는 등의 성격의 교정되어 영적 성숙 속도는 탄력을…

지금은 저가 오랫동안 옷장에 숨어 있다가 나온 기분이며 교회 식구들을 가족 이상으로 사랑하며 기도하게 되었고… 타인과의 접촉도 많이 용이해져 어색하고 두렵고 수줍어 함도 많이 사라지고… 결국은 영어예배의 대학부(Salt)사랑방의 인도자까지도… 이제 저는 하나님과 교회 가족을 통해서 받은 사랑과 돌봄을 남에게 나누어 주고 싶은 마음으로 가득차 있어…창문 바깥을 내다보는 관찰자가 아니라 타인들과적극적으로 접촉하는 사랑의 도구로 전환되어…

주 예수님을 만나고 저의 삶을 하나님께 열심히 바치려고 하면서, 전에 경험해보지 못했던 평강과 위로와 편안함을 느끼기 시작…지금은 성령께서 저의 삶을 지배하심을 … 삶의 스트레스로 인한 중압감으로 인한 무겁고 암울한 기분은, 매일 아침의 묵상과 기도로, 십자가 앞에… 저는 계속 하나님의 은혜 속에서 영적으로 치유받으며 심리 정신적으로 성장하고 있답니다.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia, JYG teacher and EM Salt-Group leader, presents her never-revealed spiritual journey with God, to the 1st KM-EM-Youth integrated praise-and-testimonial service. Please invite friends and parents to a God’s inspirational must-hear-and-see and emotional-pain healing story that will appeal to most Korean-American immigration families.
The following is the extract of her writing, which will inspirationally reveal how her severe depression with hopelessness and loneliness (since her childhood) has continued getting healed in God’s Grace:
When I was presented with the idea of doing a testimony, I felt very reluctant and scared … I realized that my testimony isn’t just about my life, it’s also giving glory to God who saved me from hopelessness and loneliness …“I spent a majority of my life in hiding. I lived in shame and in fear of others for so long …My parents, in dry-cleaning business, feared and distrusted strangers to take care of me (aged 7) and my sister (aged 5) … To protect us, my parents taught my sister and me to avoid strangers, never to answer the door, and most important of all, not to tell our teachers and friends that we were home alone. I can still remember having to hide my house key tied to a red cord inside my shirt so that no one knew “our secret.” During high school, I didn’t socialize with others and my grades gradually declined because I felt ignored at home and in school …All I remember from my church attendance was that I was going to hell if I didn’t follow God. … I didn’t love God so I couldn’t possibly love other people… I realized that my relationship with my parents influenced my perception of God. The Old Testament God was so prevalent in my life at that time. After graduation, I started working in business, hoping that I could redeem myself and prove to everyone that I was worth something. However, I still felt no purpose or peace. I knew that my parents were proud of me when I started working, but I didn’t feel successful. I kept spending money on things I didn’t need. I was trying to fill up my life with material things to fill the void in my life. Instead of joy, I was crying.I picked up the bible and started reading Christ-inspired books. I realized that I was seeking love and acceptance from the wrong places. Believing that I needed to change my career, I went back to school for counseling because I understood the hurt and rejection. Despite the difficult career transition, I was getting closer to God, but the remains of my past hurts and rejections were still residing in my heart. Through a pastor’s sincere words and actions, I was introduced to another side of God- the New Testament version of God … I decided to teach junior high youth group. It was such a strange feeling …, but I gained so much more from the students … They have encouraged me to persevere in my walk with God … I feel so much joy around them ... the students opened their hearts to me.I am trying to “get out of the closet” … I look forward to seeing the church members who went from being anonymous to being part of my family. I love them and I pray for them. As I am becoming more comfortable being around people, I find it less intimidating and awkward …so I decided to run college group (Salt group). I want to become someone’s mentor because I have one who’s been so nurturing and supportive that I would like to pay forward. No longer am I just an observer looking out from the window …, but God made me an active participant connecting with others.Ever since, I rededicated my life to Christ and allowed Him to completely take over, I feel such peace and comfort I’ve never experienced before … The Holy Spirit now dictates my everyday living. Of course, sometimes I feel overwhelmed with life, but when I come to God in the mornings, I leave my dark feelings at the foot of the cross … I continue to be healed
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아멘넷의 시각게시물관리광고안내후원안내ㆍ Copyright © USAamen.net All rights reserved.
상단으로

아멘넷(USAamen.net) - Since 2003 - 미주 한인이민교회를 미래를 위한
Flushing, New York, USA
카톡 아이디 : usaamen / USAamen@gmail.com / (917) 684-0562

모바일 버전으로 보기